Do you want to join a vibrant team of highly-trained and talented individuals where you develop software tools that diagnose retinal and systemic diseases more accurately and rapidly? Do you have passion for solving health problems using your software development skills? Retina AI needs you!
Founded by the Full-Stack AI Engineer and Ophthalmologist: Dr. Stephen G. Odaibo, Retina-AI is a company that uses Artificial Intelligence to improve healthcare. At Retina AI, data science and machine learning are used to predict the future buying behavior of customers and therefore draw insights that enable businesses to take strategic actions in order to improve the overall business performance of the company.
As a Data Strategist, you will be working with the data science team at Retina AI as well as the clients to drive business value. Requiring both technical skills and emotional intelligence, your responsibilities as a Data Strategist includes the following:
- Collaborate with client organizations to achieve their technical objectives and business goals
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for customers; provide proactive advice on relevant ways in which Retina can positively impact client business strategies
- Understand Retina’s technology and client’s data well enough to initiate ad hoc data analysis when occasionally requested by clients
- Prepare and present high-quality business and technical communications
- 2-4 years experience working with clients and customers
- Strong presentation skills and business knowledge
- Proficiency in Python/R, as well as a basic technical understanding of Machine Learning systems
- Willingness to travel for client meetings
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Work with the Directly with Founders to Grow a Startup from Ground Up
- Health (Covered at 99% of Employee, 75% of dependents)
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Setup Your Own Kit (Buy what you need to get a comfortable work environment)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym and Education Expense
- Meal & Coffee Card
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Professional Development Expenses (Conferences & Courses)
- Performance Bonuses
- Public Transport Commuter Help
- Relocation Costs (if applicable)
NOTE: Applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S.
If you are interested in this position, click HERE to apply
Disclaimer: This job post is solely for the purpose of information dispensation. Jarvis Magazine has no collaboration with Retina AI.