Betking Nigeria is looking for a Marketing Insights Analyst capable of leveraging customer reports and operational data to unpack effective business insights and key priorities that enable the organisational growth. This includes using competitive analysis within and outside the industry to benchmark best practices for strategic competitive advantage across markets.
About Betking Nigeria
Co-founded by Adekunle Adeniji, Betking Nigeria is a sports betting company in Lagos that offers online services nationwide and agency in Nigeria. Being a young and thriving company, Betking Nigeria is looking to fill the role of a Marketing Insights Analyst. This is part of the company’s goal to redefine the industry by employing world class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals. Betking ensures that an enabling environment is provided for their staff which allows them improve their own skills, develop their knowledge and be part of a multicultural, friendly environment.
As a Marketing Insights Analyst at Betking, you are expected to:
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to identify market growth imperatives as well as customer experience levers using strategic analytics.
- Deliver deep level insights from customer touch point data sources and customer attributes to drive business imperatives in service of reducing customer effort and NPS scores.
- Act as a strategic “chameleon” — pivoting key CX strategic initiatives (CES, CSAT, NPS, Omnichannel) that are anchored on the “why?” which makes a difference for our customers and our business.
- Increase visibility into business performance by highlighting the right metrics, identifying root cause drivers, and using leading indicators to ensure organisational initiatives deliver meaningful impact.
- Serve as the quantitative expert harnessing business intelligence and data analytics to champion Cx hinged on the broader Betking data and data products workstream.
- Subject matter expert in both quantitative and qualitative research as well as statistical analytics for strategic recommendations.
- Adept understanding of the social listening & analytics landscape.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent follow-through, project prioritization and communication skills.
- Highly experienced in strategic analytics for Customer Experience, including deep understanding of customer data sets.
- Proven team, project and vendor management experience with appreciable exposure to market-leading syndicated research partners.
- Expert in MS Excel & PowerPoint, and experienced with SQL and Tableau Deep understanding of customer experience disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Demography & Social sciences, Marketing, or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in Consumer Insights / Market Research role.
- Master’s degree and/or Agency experience will be an added advantage.
Apply for this job here: Betking Boards