GitLab is an open core company which develops software for the software development lifecycle used by more than 100,000 organizations and has an active community of more than 2200 contributors.
GitLab’s core values are CREDIT standing for Collaboration, Results, Efficiency, Diversity & Inclusion, Iteration, and Transparency and these values are what form the culture of the company.
Believing in a world where everyone can contribute, GitLab’s mission to change all creative work from read-only to read-write. When everyone can contribute, consumers become contributors and the rate of human progress is greatly increased.
The Senior Sales Analytics Analyst gathers important data and compiles it into reports and presentations that the sales organization can use to make critical business decisions.
Furthermore, the Senior Sales Analytics Analyst assists the sales leadership team with business case development, strategic planning, tactical execution of key objectives, and will provide support on projects identified by the Chief Revenue Officer at GitLab.
- Prepare business reviews, key metrics, and board meeting materials
- Perform comprehensive research and analyses
- Create models and build automation to support analyses, identify trends and track progress
- Present results to executive leadership team
- Bachelor degree in math, science, finance, or related field
- Masters degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing analytical projects
- Strong Excel and Structured Query Language (SQL) experience
- 4+ years of experience in analytics or related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills effective across all levels of management
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce CRM with an understanding of objects and ability to build reporting and dashboards
- Experience with IT systems requirements collection and management
- Strong understanding of databases, business intelligence reporting, and data visualization tools
- Ability to build business case presentations
- Self-starter with proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Management consulting experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Statistical analysis experience
- Pre and/or post sales experience (i.e., sales, customer success, services)
- Capacity and headcount planning
- Creation, tracking, and management of key initiatives and metrics
- Total Addressable Market (TAM), sales territory, and propensity to buy analyses
- Customer insights captured via customer lifecycle engagements, support, Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys, product telemetry
- Sales and Customer Success system development and enhancements